|Finishing||Polish and lacquered|
|Application||Indoor Furniture 、 drawer|
|Packing||Normal packing or according to client's requirement|
|Sample||Sample is free but freight charge is under your cost|
|Payment terms||TT, LC, DP|
|Delivery time||25 workdays after deposit received and order confirmed|
1. Fine Craftwork and Professional Manufacture Technology;
2. Available in different colour surface treatment;
3. Customized specifications are available;
4. Good quality and competitive Price;
5. Superior Quality, ISO9001:2000 quality assurance;
6. OEM and ODM orders are welcome;
• Guarantee quality and competitive price to be provided.
• We do reply and quote for you at the first time, welcome your emails.
• Promptly delivery,and make samples quickly.
• OEM is welcome, just give us your specification or pictures, we can do as your artwork and also we can design for you.
• Small order quantity are accepted.
Prices are based on quantity and quality,We are so pleased to have your inquiry with all details,so that we can give you the best and accurate price.
If you are interested in our products,please contact with me to get a good price.
We can make products with materials in Stainless Steel, Titanium, Steel, Copper, Brass, auminum, PEEK, PC, POM,PTFE, Wood, etc. The surface treatment we can handle include anodizing, black oxidation, galvanized, nickel plated, Vacuum plating,powder coating, high polishing, etc.
We have already built good business bridge with our customers in the US, England, Germany, Canada,, Australia, Netherlands,Switzerland, Singapore and so on.
Once you finalise the handle style, then you need to decide what material and finish you would like to have for your handles. Handle’s material will suggest how often you need to clean them and how long it will last. The finish is the exterior coating of the handle that can affect your kitchen’s overall ambience. The next time when you go for shopping handles, keep these vital details in mind, which will help you to distinguish between different handles.
Copper handles are timeless and stylish, and they offer a tender, metallic accent to the kitchen and gel with dark and plain cabinet door colours. Copper may not suit all types of kitchen styles, but choosing a decent colour palette and door style can lend your kitchen a smooth, industrial look and feel.
With a glossy and reflective surface, traditional chrome provides a classical and conventional look in a kitchen. Today’s chrome handles incorporate a metal core coated with a thin chromium veneer. Matt finish is available in brushed and stain variants. Remember, chrome handles need a lot of care and maintenance. They are susceptible to scratches and fingerprints; thus, you’ll have to clean them regularly.